(Wear a badge)
1) This is the project I am producing in Seoul
2) To be a part of Seoul Players Night of 1000 plays
Please send an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
1. Your name, email address, and telephone number - this information will be given to your group members so you will be able to organize rehearsals, etc.
2. Your preferred role (actor, director, technician, stage hand) - if you are interested in more than one role, please list them in order of preference.
3. Your experience level in that role - all levels of experience are welcome, we will divide people into groups with a mix of more- and less- experienced people.
4. If you have access to a space that is large and open enough for your group's rehearsals (ie. a large apartment) please let us know - finding space is always a problem!
5. Please remember: The organizational meeting will take place on September 19th - it is imperative that you attend this meeting to meet your group members and get essential information. If you want to be a director it is mandatory that you attend this meeting! The performance dates are October 10th and 17th. If there is a valid reason why you can't perform on one of these dates, please let us know. Otherwise dates will be randomly assigned to groups.
A Special Note: We need a sound technician, light technician, stage hands (helping to move sets, set up the space), and front of house volunteers for each performance. If you want to be involved, but not as a director or actor, let us know and we will find a place for you!
So, you have your choice to be a part of either a short film or a play or both. If you need any more help let me know.