Sunday, August 30, 2009

Funny

Found this on http://freshairtaxi.blogspot.com/ and it made me giggle. Maybe I will implement it.

"So, coming home from Shorts, I talked to my boy about some of my concerns, and together we came up with the Black Star Movie Rating System. Here it is:

Zero Stars: No black characters in the picture. None. Nada. Zilch.

One-Half Star: Black characters in the background, but no speaking roles.

One Star: Black characters with minor speaking roles.

Two Stars: Black characters in supporting roles such as sidekick.

Three Stars: Black characters in major roles playing a pivotal part in the action of the picture.

Four Stars: Several major black characters, with one or more playing a pivotal part in the action.
"

2 comments:

  1. ha! classic. i predict 90 percent will be one-half star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny my butt! This is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete