Monday, August 31, 2009

Looking back

I just looked back at the beginning of this blog. I started this blog after Hurricane Katrina. I was studying in France and I wondered if New Orleans would ever be the same. I sat down and listened to the Isley Brothers tune and I thought about how we all thought New Orleans could fade away like Atlantis. That's why the blog is called voyage2atlantis. blogspot.com I really did not intend for this to me a movie blog. It just came about one day. I am happy with the end result. It made me smile to think about what I was doing 3 years ago. I also noticed that the blog is full of as many typos then, as it is now . = )

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I didn't know that. Glad you are still blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, i'm still at it. i'm shocked myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a compelling backstory. it makes me appreciate the title even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mr. n ha thanks
    by the way i would comment on your blog and the misses but those comment boxes are moody.

    ReplyDelete