Sunday, November 22, 2009

2012-review

I saw this movie last week. My friend and I were going to see it last weekend but when we got there, there was only one seat left. Gonna keep this one short and let you watch the Spill.com review which I pretty much agree with. The film is fun and entertaining through most of it. I really liked the special effects on the escape vessels. The movie was old school disaster movie style, meaning it wasn't so cool it was more random. A lot of the side characters didn't help the story at all. I'm still a fan of John Cusack. I think the story sucked but there were some cool scenes. I'm so tired of Thandie Newton's bland acting. Just once I want to see the actual president play the president in a film (Is this possible?). I'm going to give it a small star. Also, you should see it on the big screen if you do want to see it.

3 comments: