Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do a good deed!!!

This comes from my friend's livejournal:

"I checked this out, it is legit. "Very Special Request: Diana Harrison Biorkman has a 5-year old son in his last stages of a 2 1/2 year battle with Neuroblastoma Cancer. They are celebrating Christmas next weekend and Noah loves Christmas cards. Please take a minute to send a card to: Noah Biorkman 1141 Fountain View Cirlce, South Lyon, MI 48178. Thank you so much and please pass it on. Lets get a truck load to him!"

The mother is an aquaintance of a friend of mine. I know, I know. You don't know my friend, you might not even know me very well. You may have your doubts about this, I always have my doubts when I come across stuff like this. But no one's asking for any money, just a holiday card. All *I* aks is that you take a moment to consider sending a card. I sent a short simple pretty card that I found at CVS for two dollars. I signed my name along with my city and state. I thought about getting some cute holiday stickers and decorating the envelope with them, but I didn't see any. I figuered I'd rather get it in the mail right away instead of waiting till I find cute stickers and glitter or 'the perfect card'. I keep thinking "how wonderful for this little boy if he gets 75 unexpected cards from all across the country. Or a couple hundred. Or even just a dozen."

10 comments:

  1. I'll send mine!!! thks for this wonderful info!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no. prob. i hope he get's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... cool post, I invite you to participate in the called Challenge "UN RETO. ..MISMO JULIE&JULIA", I expect your recommendations...

    I expect you in my blog...

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey is the challenge to watch these films? i tried to watch julie and julia last night but the copy i found was in french. anyways, i will visit your blog. thanks for stopping by.


    @happy sad indeed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my 4 years old niece will send one definitely...
    Thanks for sharing this lovely idea...

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is very nice post,I invite you to participate in the called Challenge"UN RETO-MISMO JULIE&JULIA",I expect your recommendations.Thanks for sharing this lovely idea.
    San Diego MLS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep thinking "how wonderful for this little boy if he gets 75 unexpected cards from all across the country.
    Simi Valley Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for good post.See my site. free hosting.
    free web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Chiropractor in Boulder

    ReplyDelete