Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Aviator- review

Aviator-I borrowed this film from my film buddy downstairs. He told me so much about the film and described an OCD scene in the film. I popped it in on one of those up too late nights. The film is great. I do think it should have ended about 5 minutes earlier. The acting is great and the film looks great. You guys know I'm a sucker for films about films and making movies. I think the film should have won best picture that year since they won most of the other awards. I'm not sure if should have beat out LeoJamie but still it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Million Dollar Baby. Big Star!

2 comments:

  1. Dear friends: Ping!
    I have a friend in Taiwan to engage in home living kitchen website, do not know if you can and into your blog link to each other, so that everyone sharing?
    If you agree, then you can send a letter to inform me, please? Thank you very much!
    The following is my website name and URL and E-mail, but also hope you can always visit my website ︿ ︿ Oh, I wish you peace and happiness every day!
    Site Name:系統傢俱廚具
    URL:http://www.cthome.com.tw
    E-mail:ericpme0615@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked both movies, but didn't love them.

    I think they're one time watchers. Like, I wouldn't want to see them again.

    ReplyDelete