Sunday, September 19, 2010

EAT PRAY LOVE- Review


I liked it (I'm so simple when it comes to these lol)! Julia Robert's character journeys to 3 countries in the story. While she is in Italy the movie really had my attention. Once, she left Italy I thought wow this movie is longer than I thought it would be and I guess I won't be sneaking into another film after this one. In other words it feels like the movie hits a wall and slides down off of it until the end. It was good and maybe if I wasn't the world traveler that I am I would have been truly inspired by the film. It did however further my desire to go to Italy. Medium star.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, still haven't seen it but I want to. and yes I heard it was sooo long!. Good plane movie.

    How have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take my hat off to the author of this article. Well done.
    ------------------------------------------
    alesum

    ReplyDelete