Friday, September 02, 2011

The Help-review

Is it time for me to complain about a movie being too long again? "Hated it" Okay my feelings aren't that harsh but really leave some books on the shelf. This is the type of movie that if it were dated as in if it came out in the 80's it would be easier to appreciate. I was thinking while watching this Shadow and Act should do what is your favorite Viola Davis role? I'm stuck on her Antoine Fisher role. That role not as big as the others I've seen but amazing. I'm getting off subject. I gotta go  might finish this up later but I give it 2 stars only for the acting.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the book and movie. I did a review of both on my bliog. I think this is Viola Davis' best role to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are not that many movie blogs around so it was a delight to find one as useful as this. Please keep up the good work.

    Another good one I found was BestOnlineMovieSite.com.

    ReplyDelete