Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Two Whoopi Goldberg films I haven't seen

Wow I just found these online. Now, I used to love me some Whoopi Goldberg. So it is a shock to find these films. I think I may have seen The Telephone before but the other one Kiss Shot no not at all. I used to love to shoot pool so I'm like I must watch this. I haven't been in the mood to sit through a film lately (believe it or not). There have been a few films I started but didn't finish like Paul and Attack the Block. I did start another short film. I need to find actors to fill these others roles and then we can shoot day 2. Anyways, check out the Whoopi clips below couldn't find rge trailers.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhZTZSwQv4
(no embedding)

1 comment:

  1. There are not that many movie blogs around so it was a delight to find one as useful as this. Please keep up the good work.

    Another good one I found was BestOnlineMovieSite.com.

    ReplyDelete