Friday, December 02, 2011

Larry Crowne-Review


I felt like watching a feel good movie.
This movie was bad, so bad. I mean I love Tom Hanks. I've watched as many of his movies as I can and have watched them only because I knew that most of his movies were good(imo). The film is about a guy (Hanks) working at a Walmart like store and he gets fired b/c he doesn't have a degree. So, he decides to go back to school. While in school he makes new friends and learns there is more to life than the boring life he had before. Taraji P. Henson was bad in this film. Her accent gag. Cedric was cute but his character was just corny.  It was trying so hard to be sweet and funny which it may work for some but to me it came off as corny and flat. Don't waste your time on this one folks. It's bad all bad.
No Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment