Thursday, January 05, 2012

Pariah-Review


I've been trying to figure out how to do a a bunch of things at once lately. Haven't been up for watching movies or doing reviews. Everyone is getting their reviews out now for Pariah so I might as well do mine. I'm sure you've heard enough about it and figure at this point everyone thinks it's an amazing film. Well, it is a good film. Worth the watch with some great performances. I think the best friend really sold me on the movie. What I liked most about it was the story and "relatable" moments. Even though I am heterosexual I remember innocent teen moments experiencing love and getting to know myself. The soundtrack is reminiscent of a time when spoken word artists were making good money and I used to visit New York a lot. I am also happy I didn't have to sit through a sex scene (you know how I don't like that). Congrats to the cast and crew. Catch the movie in the theater while you can.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.

    BEST COLLECTION OF MOVIES FOR VALENTINE DAY.

    ReplyDelete