Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Vow-review

The Vow- a story about a couple who get in a car accident and the wife loses her memory of her husband. The story continues with the husband (Channing Tatum) trying to make his wife(Rachel McAdams) fall in love with him again. The film was cute but not one I would want to watch again and again. I feel like Channing Tatum is a bad actor but I don't think that is it I think he acts like how he is in real life and it comes off as kind of flat. Rachel McAdams is just pretty like who is even listening to what she is saying when she talks. I think with the right part she could win an award. The movie fails to give you some sort of happy love story. However, it did make you think about how love true love will keep people together.  Lastly, I kind of wished that the wife's ex-fiance was the male lead in the film. 2 stars

2 comments:

  1. I'm really not a fan of Channing Tatum, but I'll admit that the trailer for this movie did make me tear up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea the trailer def. sold it but it is almost a snoozefest.

    ReplyDelete