Monday, April 16, 2012

The Descendants-review


ZZZZZ
Just more overused characters, angry swearing teenager, angry husband. Felt like the film was trying to be funny I mean like the reading the script the scene was probably fun but on screen it was not funny.
The movie is about a husband whose wife is on life support and while wondering if it's time to pull the plug he discoveries from his estranged teen-age daughter that she was having an affair. Doesn't that sound exciting? My positive comment about the film is that it made me want to go to Hawaii and the surrounding islands.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry but only 2 star rating for George movie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep only two. Wasn't very good to me. I think it was praised for the simple concept and emotions but it didn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete