Saturday, May 26, 2012

Men in Black 3-review


Good casting, good storytelling, and good job of  bringing all three films together. I'll admit it I cried during this film. I saw it in 3-D but I think it would have been just as good in 2-D.  I  am fan of this whole series, Will Smith, and Tommy Lee Jones. I had high hopes for this film and they were met. I did think the villian was super odd but all the other ones have had the same sort of oddness.  I really liked the psychic character and his innocence. I'm happy with the film and think everyone did a great job.

2 comments:

  1. We missed this one,
    Sad because we are huge fans of the others, will have to catch it on DVD when it comes out

    Pearl and Liam
    http://goodbadmovieblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good. I think you two will really like it. Would be better on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete