Sunday, December 02, 2012

Four-Review



Sigh
I figured this film was a Wendell Pierce can't go wrong type of thing. I read the description and said to myself I hope they don't go there.Yes they did they went there and I used my free ticket to see this film. That same day I discovered and independent film I've been wanting to watch the  "An Oversimplification of her Beauty" played but I missed it. Anyway, "Breaking Night" screened before "Four" so I am happy I got to see that.

I don't know if this film is supposed to be provocative or what. I even wonder if maybe I just didn't get it. I haven't seen the play from which it is based. The lady(not quite a friend but it wasn't a date) I attended the film with left mid-way through but I stayed hoping to see what the point was of the film. The ending didn't even give me clarity.  I mean I left feeling like this is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The acting was solid and that's the only good remark I have.

This get's no stars from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment