Saturday, December 07, 2013

Despicable Me 2- review



Just a few minutes ago I got up to go to the bathroom and my leg was asleep and it reminded me I need to review this film b/c their is a scene where the lead character Gru's leg has fallen asleep. Silly I know.
This was another dollar show treat. I have never watched the first film I tried but didn't get into it. In this second film Gru is now no longer a villain and a happy father. He is lured  into being a spy to stop a villain planning to destroy the world.  He finds love in this film and I'm guessing like the first film the minions continue their silly antics. My son got bored towards the end he didn't ask to watch it again like other films in the past. I thought it was cute overall and found myself chuckling at the things they weren't trying as hard to throw at the audience. I think kids will dig the film especially ages 5 through 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment