Monday, May 12, 2014

Blackfish-review

Blackfish- is a documentary film covering the the cover-ups by Sea World and exposing the animal cruelty at the parks.

I feel bad for the animals but more for the trainers that were misled and harmed by the greed of those who facilitate the parks. After watching the film I felt like the life was sucked out of me. It was a really depressing film to me. I'm glad the film was made because I have certainly felt some sort of way about zoos going now as an adult.  Why the spectacle why the need to make money off of these animals? I sincerely hope there is at least 50% motivation of animal conservation to these places.
We went to the L.A. Zoo a month ago and it felt like some run down zoo where the animals had been for a rather long time. I wasn't impressed. I'm more excited to see rare animals that the average zoo wouldn't have. Okay back to Blackfish is it worth it to check out? For sure...I think it does a great job of getting the point across and exposing a hidden truth.

4 1/2 Stars 

1 comment:

  1. Get daily ideas and methods for generating $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    GET FREE INSTANT ACCESS

    ReplyDelete