Sunday, August 24, 2014

Her - review

I imagined myself writing this review several times.

Her- is the story of a man that falls in love with his operating system. The operating system has a sexy voice and their love affair is pure bliss for this recently detached man. However, jealous becomes an issue for the two of them and eventually the operating system moves on. I guess I would feel like an ultimate loser to be dumped by my computer.

I caught this film at my local libraries film night. I was joined by three older women that made the experience all the more enjoyable. Their commentary was perfect. One lady said "they're all crazy in this movie" another said "if thats how they have sex in the future they can keep it". As great as the cinematography was and the script was original it was still a nutty lonely person movie. I think the old ladies saw it for what it really was beyond the art.

Giving it two and a half stars....

1 comment:

  1. I THought to admit that your blog is truly interesting. I have spent a lot of my free time reading your content. Thank you a lot!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete