Thursday, July 16, 2015

Minions-review


Minions- spinning off from the Despicable Me films Kevin, Stuart, and Bob star in their own film  along with all the other minions. The film tells the story of how the Minions began and why they exist. The Minions exist to serve an evil boss and find themselves trying master after master throughout the years. After years of not having a boss, the Minions become depressed but Kevin decides he along with Stuart and Bob they will go out and find an evil boss for them to work for. The film starts in NYC and ends in London (during the 60's) as the Minions are sent to steal the Queen of England's crown for their new boss Scarlet Overkill played by Sandra Bullock. They aim to please their new boss and find themselves bumping heads with her, as she believes they are not intending to help her but out to outwit her.


I went into this film thinking it would be good yet while sitting in the theater and feeling like this kind of sucks, I thought did I really think it was going to be that good?  After all, I didn't like Despicable Me but I didn't go to this film for me. My son seemed to enjoy it coming home speaking Minionese. The story is certainly off the wall but I did giggle a few times.  If your kid's are a fan of the Minions I'm sure they will love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment