Monday, April 04, 2016

The Perfect Match- review




The Perfect Match- is a love story...... or is it? 
I've seen a bunch of movies and although I'm a bit over writing reviews I thought I would update with a few. 
Starring Cassie and Terrence J., this Bille Woodruff directed romance is a cute film. It doesn't try too hard to pull on your emotions and I actually think it could have been longer to give the romance more time to develop. I missed the first 15-20 minutes of the film and it seems like I missed a lot based on the previews. Overall, It felt like a film about two good looking people making out with a cool story but not a strong one. 
Cassie had a natural style to her acting while Terrence J. seemed over the top at times. 
The film would be great for a date night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment