Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Zootopia- review


Instead, of writing a review I'm going to send you over to a great blog and a great review of the film
http://fadetozach.blogspot.com/2016/03/review-zootopia.html#comment-form


SN: I didn't think the film was that deep lol. I mean I get the analysis of it and it is all true. The film didn't move me or make me cry. I really enjoyed the opening scenes though with the little kids at the school play and Judy's trip to Zootopia for the first time. The rest was a little boring to me but I give them this it was one of the better written and more thoughtful kids stories in some time.



2 comments:

  1. I appreciate the shout-out!

    I didn't cry during this film either, but I thought it was pretty well made. It will be interesting to see how it stacks up against other upcoming animated flicks this year.

    Thanks

    - Zach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, no problem you covered it well! It was well thought out.

      Delete